I am Ian

Hi!!!Ya,I did not write the introduction for this blog since I had started.ok,6C4-ian.Actually,I thought that last time the teacher's day(6c4 video),the 6c4-ian the ian refer to me.and at the end of the clip,everyone clapped for me...heeheehee.ok don't wan to say anymore bye

Saturday, February 28, 2009

BlogSkins.com Skin Info - This Other Eden; drogue

BlogSkins.com Skin Info - This Other Eden; drogue
Posted by I am Ian at Saturday, February 28, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links

  • 2A class blog
  • Amanda
  • Angela
  • Ann Chee
  • Cheryl(Chery)
  • Chin Shian(Lao Chin Shian)
  • Cindy(Cindy Chung/Bindy Boo/Bindy Chung)
  • Edwin
  • Hong De
  • Hui Yuh(Hiu Yu)
  • Janice
  • Jeslyn
  • Jia Hui
  • Jia Wei
  • Joey Chung
  • Justin(Bear-bear)
  • Kelvin Ng(Kn/KN)
  • Kelvin Ong(KO)
  • Khai Guan(SKY/Sky)
  • Maryunni Mortar(MM, Yuni-chan)
  • May Myat Noe Naing
  • Onn Seng
  • Primary 6 class blog
  • Rahaiza
  • Secondary 1A class blog
  • Si Min
  • Sophia(Bophia)
  • Szu-Jin(Soosie)
  • Terence Goh Yang Yu
  • Terrence(Aerrence)
  • Vivian
  • Wei Xiang
  • Wen Hui
  • Xue Ning
  • Yamin
  • Yanni

Please leave polite message(s) on my tag board before leaving my blog!!!

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (2)
    • ►  March (2)
  • ►  2010 (14)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2009 (107)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (10)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (12)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (14)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (13)
    • ▼  February (8)
      • BlogSkins.com Skin Info - This Other Eden; drogue
      • Continuation(2nd post today)
      • short post
      • cococo
      • The other side of me
      • The other side of me
      • I say I say
      • haven't been posting for quite some time
    • ►  January (7)
  • ►  2008 (9)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (1)

About Me

I am Ian
View my complete profile